Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Soft Natural Hair Curls (EASY WAY)

When i first bought a hair curler i really had no idea how to use it so I have created this video to help you if you are wondering how to use it too, as I did. In this video I am going to show you how to curl your hair with a big hair curler, from Remington. First i am applying a hair oil to protect my hair ( Argan Oil ). Then i section my hair from my ear down. Then i split my hair into two and start curling. In order to get the soft curls, you should hold the hair tong for 8-10 seconds, for a tighter curl hold longer. Enjoy , and don't burn yourself ;) <3


For more details click the link below to watch the video 
(Watch in HD)


Soft Natural Hair Curls (EASY WAY) Tutorial



Never be afraid to do what you love to do, because if you don't go after what you want you'll never have it , if you don't step forward you're always going to be in the same place. So don't be afraid to give yourself everything you've ever wanted in life.
 Chase your dreams, because in the end we regret the chances we didn't take.

No comments:

Post a Comment