Monday, April 17, 2017

Current Favorites

Hello my pretties, long time no blog,
but I am back at it with an interesting topic.

Today I am going to share with you my current favorite products.
I would let the links below each picture, in case that any of you are interested on buying any of these cutieeez.


1. Mario Badescu Facial Spray.


Since I do not have a perfect skin, I am always looking forward on buying some good beauty products. Mario Badescu is my current favorite  product at this moment. Since I am a lover of good smelling, this Facial Spray with aloe, herbs and rosewater smells perfect and each time I fsh-fsh I won't stop sniffing to smell it. I use it the most on a makeup off day, as it gives a really nice glow to my face. and it is also very affordable.  I definitely recommend it.

Shopping Link - Click Here



2. Ethnic Coin Drop Choker




On the jewelry part, this was a love at first sight. I love the silver colour, and how it fills my neck. It is my favorite because it gives style to any simple outfit. 



3. Over The Knee Boots




These boots are a year old, and they were one of the "forgotten shoes" in my closet. As I am really into these type of colours lately and leather as well, I am really happy for having those and able to wear them on a night out. They keep my legs warm on a UK weather o.o


4. Striped B&W Scarf



This is one of my top favorites and go to accessory. I love the fabric, as it is thick and keeps me warm.




IN THE WAVES OF CHANGE WE FIND OUR DIRECTION.

HAVE A GOOD ONE
my pretties




No comments:

Post a Comment