Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Current Favourites

Hello again. I hope you had a nice week until now. These are the following items that I am going to demonstrate and show some tips on how I use them.


1) BOBBI BROWN Face Mist.
Shop Here


This is one of the products which i use the most because it can be used in two different ways.
  •  I usually use it as the last step in my makeup routine. Face mists generally gives you a fresh look and re-hydrates tired skin, and instantly gives you a healthy glow.  
  • Another use is, spraying once on my eye brushes in order to apply my glittery eye shadows better on my eyelid. 



2. High Knee Boots - Becca Nude Suede Pointed Toe Super Thigh High Boots























Lately I have a crush on nude colors as you can see from these boots that I have bought. High knee boots are my favorite because I am currently not really into tights, because they are always getting ripped (-.-). Boots can be used not only to make your outfit fashionable but also they can keep you warm. I love wearing these boots with:
  • Skirts/ Shorts/ Dresses
  • Jeans 






3. Faux Fur Scarf





















 These two scarves are currently one of my go-to 'Accessories' while I can style them with whatever i want (even with a casual or a formal outfit). 
  • Around my neck
  • One shoulder
  • Tight it on my bag
They are really soft and I love their colors.





4. Black Back Shredded Denim Jacket


I loved this jacket from the moment i saw it, especially the color and the style at the back. I also love to tight it around my waist as it looks 
  • Extremely cool when the ripped stripes are laying down in a nice shape. 




The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination, creativity and innovation. The expert in anything was once a beginner. 

See you next time
my pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment